Tuesday 25 February 2014

Във вторник

YAY! Tuesday! It's been a pretty horrific week for me. I got ANOTHER abscess on my leg, which is a delight. That also means that I get to go see a dermatologist because of the concern surrounding my leg's incessant need to become infected. I'm tired of it and want to die. To top it all off, in the middle of being ill and infected, I got the joy of having a tooth extracted. The first of three. So my week has pretty much just involved me laying in bed dying and on painkillers.

On a good note, I've gotten a TON of reading done and also have started watching Desperate Housewives again, which is my favourite.

Anyway, I've got some schoolwork to do, so I'll get this list done now so I can finish what I need to finish and THEN finish the Catching Fire (WHICH, OMG!!!)

stomping in slush
down pillows
crocheting adorable things... and good GOD have I been churning lots of cutesy things out! I have a friend who is a photographer who asked me if I would be willing to crochet her a bunch of adorable baby costumes for newborn shoots and so I've been creating cowboys, mermaids, snails, ballerinas, bunnies, and lots of other fabulous things to delight new parents who bring their gorgeous offspring to her. In the midst of doing these, I decided to make some things for all the new mommies that I have in my life too, which has been nice. Because every new mommy deserves something nice for their baby.
being the bigger person... and not just because I am fat. I mean, there's that too. But also because I have the capacity for forgiveness and kindness, despite horrible things being said and done to me. I have the ability to love limitless amounts and rise above hideous words and actions in order to bridge gaps and try to make sure people know that they are worthwhile and loved. I don't do it for my own pleasure or to get a rise out of people, but just as a means of reaching out and being kind. Because my mommy raised me right. : )
Ron Perlman... WOOH DOGGIE! A man I love so much and have such a blind affection for that, whilst walking around Costco a week ago, I caught a glimpse of his glorious face on the cover of a magazine. I immediately purchased the magazine, only to find that the content of said magazine was entirely about cigars. A topic I literally have not a single ounce of interest for. Except for the fact that my gorgeous Ronny smokes them and looks damn fine whilst doing it! So now I have a nine dollar magazine on my coffee table that I will never, under any circumstances read, but instead just glance at with a drooly mouth from time to time.
American Horror Story... GOOD. LORD. Our friend had been talking about this show pretty obsessively for the last month or two, and since I was finished with Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead and everything else in the world, I decided to give it a try. That try literally turned into me immediately falling in love with the show and watching every single episode of its three seasons in four days. FOUR. DAYS. Let me break it down for you... Season one... Meh. It's alright. Great wardrobe, amazing soundtrack, and interesting storyline. But it's quite hard to follow. Season three... Please, for the love of god, don't watch this season first and expect it to be the standard for all the other seasons. It is horrible and boring and I hated it. Season two... It literally changed my life. This season blew my goddamned mind. I have always been fascinated with old asylums and that storyline combined with all the other storylines made this season incredible. It wasn't too convoluted and kept me completely engaged the entire season. GO SEE THIS NOW!
Zachary Quinto... what a gorgeous, beautiful man.
we taught Sebass to show us his belly... and it's pretty much the cutest thing in the entire world.
the sound of gigantic raindrops hitting windows
the howling of an elevator ascending and descending
MY BFF IS BACK ON PINTEREST... which I couldn't be happier about, even if I wanted to be. She is my favourite person in the world and I love having her back on there!
Ron Funches
PowerPoint
Brett Gelman
my sister calls people "panty waste"... there is not a single thing about my sister that isn't glorious. She is so, wildly hilarious that I can't help but laugh hysterically through our entire conversations. She is so much fun and when she refers to people as panty waste, I can't help but love her even more.
Rob Delaney
rice pudding
At Midnight... so, you'll notice there's a TON of comedians on here and that's because we've recently discovered the show At Midnight. This show is so, SO funny! We love every moment of it and can't wait until the next time it's on.
Polish hot dogs from Costco
Michelle Obama... I want to be her BFF so much. Since Jimmy Fallon started his new show, she's had a lot of videos pop up of her with Will Ferrel and Jimmy that have solidified my wish to be her BFF. She is such a hilarious person and I just want to chat with her and give her hugs.
HUNGER GAMES... so I became obsessed with the movies after being forced to watch the first two one right after the other in November. I was SO upset after finishing Catching Fire that I had no choice but to start reading the books so that I could find out what happens in the end. Because there is NO WAY IN HELL that I am going to wait a YEAR to find out HALF of what happens in the third book. So I am in the middle of Catching Fire right now, and then I will quickly get myself through the last one and be happy with my life.
deer meat... Muffin was given a whole heap of deer meat last week and so we've been eating like royalty! I made a gorgeous goulash with some deer mince and then a beautiful steak dinner with some cuts we had. SO. YUMMY.
tomato juice
drawing... which I've been doing a lot of in the last week or two. Please see some of my drawings!



 


Alright guys! Have a great week and know that there is an extra-special blog coming up shortly. It'll be an interesting one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...