Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tues, April 15th

It's easily been one of the longest weeks of my life, but I really wanted to make sure I noted just how in love I am with lots and lots of things! I need to go to bed, so I'm going to type this bad boy up and then go to bed.

Here goes!

cookie dough skillets
x-rays of people talking or chewing
Lego Movie
Stubbs Programme... It's a "frequent flier" programme at our local cinema and it gets us so many awesome things (like free films and concessions) and I LOVE it!
ice packs
How I Met Your Mother... and despite many people's opinions, I was very pleased with the finale.
new glasses
catching up on Desperate Housewives again... never, ever do I regret starting it up again. I adore that show and could watch it constantly.
snoozing in the back of the car on a road trip
when amazingly deserving people get pregnant... I have a really good friend who has been trying to get pregnant for years and her and her husband are FINALLY pregnant. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for them! They deserve this so much!
That 1 Guy
The Peculiarium
packing... I totally love sorting through all of my stuff and packing it systematically (and perhaps a little too anal retentively) to go into each room depending on the colour-coding system that I have set up for the move. It's awesome and really helps me to put into perspective what I do and don't need to keep.
NEW HOUSE... GUYS! THIS HOUSE IS INCREDIBLE! It's huge and old and beautiful and has a yard AND IT'S ALL OURS! AND I HAVE MY OWN CRAFT ROOM! I can't even begin to express how excited I am to be unpacking everything into this house that Muffin and I selected for us to make our tiny life in. I'm making curtains, planning wall treatments, and taking the puppy for walks in our quiet neighbourhood. I love it!
vaporizer... yeah. I've decided to completely quit smoking and despite how trendy and bullshit they are at the moment, my vaporizer has helped me an unbelievable amount.
Portland... it's SUCH a wonderful city and I just love chances to jaunt down there, even for just a day trip.
heating pad
theramins
Leonardo DiCaprio
Mel Brooks films
Wolf of Wall Street... GO SEE IT NOW!
my new teacher... She's SUCH a passionate person and watching her teach is something really special. I couldn't ask for a better teacher.
hollandaise sauce
gaps in front teeth... I find that there is something really cute and almost gorgeous about a little gap in a woman's front teeth. It's charming.
The Human Genome Project
MTV Movie Awards... I literally hadn't watched the MTV Movie Awards in at least ten years and Muffin and I decided to sit down and watch it whilst unpacking some boxes and it was surprisingly hilarious and totally enjoyable.
bacteriology

Right. Bedtime. Have a glorious day all!!
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...