there are countless things i am yet to receive, things that i am really not even able to fathom. clearly, every day i receive new things... memories, people, items, cuddles, etc. each of these things are what keeps me going.
it is for these small, wonderful that i exist.
i am aware that over the next year, particularly, i will be in receipt of a great deal of fantastical things... the things that i can think i would be so lucky to get are as follows:
- new people and friends
- going-away gifts when i move
- my citizenship
- tickets to america
- a home to stay in with my sister upon my arrival back to america
- perhaps at LEAST seven more gifts from the muffin
- christmas cards
- SO many cuddles for SO many creatures
- letters from my grandma
- at least ten more paycheques from workies
- a multitude of memories
- tattoos from janeyface
- the opportunity to see the muffin for the (third) first time
- a painting that pow pow has done for me
- my Kenwood Kmixer
- the beginning of a new and outrageously beautiful chapter in the book of danie and dane
- my divorce
it is difficult, because i know that every single day offers me something new, something that will inspire me to love my life even more than i did before. i just need to make sure i am humble enough to be able to notice them and not take them for granted.