Tuesday 10 June 2014

Tuesday, June 10th

Quick one. I have a lot of homework and a child to pay attention to tonight, but I just wanted to whip something out.

Jewish doctors... when I went in for nerve testing on my hands and arms a few weeks ago I had the most stereotypically Jewish doctor I had ever met in my life. He was hilarious, helpful, and really great, and the fact that he had those thick glasses rested on his gigantic nose was just the icing on the cake.
lemon jellybeans
Jim Gaffigan
my handwriting
how well-behaved our dog is
pens
Julie Bowen
Lloyd Kaufman
Oddities... JUST discovered it, and I'm in love.
Thai Yellow Curry
Coconut Prawns
when people respect boundaries... so many people have no concept of how to respect boundaries, and so when someone actually does, it's really wonderful and refreshing.
Dark Roca
hospitals

reading dermatology books
wasting my breaks away talking to Mo...  Like I've said a billion times before, I adore my teacher and spend most of my breaks for lunch or whatever else sitting in her office, talking to her. Brainstorming ideas, venting, or just shooting the shit. I love talking to her so much.
having super-short hair again
Rich Fulcher
Eric Stonestreet
unplugged albums
Riot
Cheryl Hines
Andy Dick
A Million Ways to Die in the West
Maleficent.... OH THERE WILL BE A BLOG, JUST YOU WAIT!

Alrighty, back to schoolwork! Have a fabulous week!
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...