Sunday 22 June 2014

Mangnificent!

So, I wanted to expand my reviews to more than just films, and what better way to start doing that than by reviewing the new products that the place I work, LUSH, is releasing soon?!

I am madly in love with LUSH and have been systematically going through all the products in the store to find out what ingredients are in them and why they are there. Every now and again, though, we get a special box of glorious new products that we get to try out before they are released. The newest releases are special though, because we are actually able to publicize them and show them off, which is why I am here today.

I want to tell you guys about a new soap from the "Fresh New LUSH" line that will be released around the 3rd of July (I say that because I don't know that we have been confirmed with a specific date. I know that the new campaign begins on the 3rd, and the new campaign is the "Fresh New LUSH" campaign, so there's that.)

Anyways, the new soap that I want to talk about today is one of the two new soaps that are being released called Mangnificent. It's pretty much my new favourite thing. Immediately upon opening the box I fell in love with the smell. I scoured through the box, systematically sniffing each of the seven new products that were in it so as to ascertain where this special, mouth-watering smell was coming from.

When my fingers finally hit a soft, smooth surface, I knew they were where they needed to be. I opened it and clutched it to my nose and momentarily disregarded all the other contents of the box. I decided instantly that I needed to take a shower. A shower that made everything in my life better.

The fresh, soothing mango scents that came from this little bar of glory are incomparable. They are bright, soothing, and really, super fresh. This is easily my new favourite soap scent we have in store now. And not only is it filled with mango, but it has a good hit of lemon and neroli oils in it too. These scents combined give a great, summery, fun scent to your shower that are not comparable to anything else in the store.

But if we go past the smell (which I almost don't even need to. The smell sells it almost all by itself), we see how WILDLY moisturizing it is. I personally have horrifically bad dry skin issues, and this soap happily soothed my dry, upset skin. The mango skin cleansed and the massive abundance of oils left my skin feeling super moisturized and not at all oily (which is GREAT, because I hate that stupid oily feeling that some products can leave with me).

Overall, it's a great product. It's fresh, cleansing, and easily one of my most favourite of the new products that we will be selling in the coming weeks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...