Saturday 20 June 2009

picture THIS!

A picture of you in your room:



A picture of you posing with someone you don't actually like:

it is not immediately noticeable, but the creatures behind and on either side of me are my arch enemies. the one to the left of me is my boss, satankim, and the one to the right is AMY who asks to many scrutinizing questions that i want to stick pencils in my ears.


A picture with a former crush:

ah yes, cock-face the magnificent. him and me at the prime of our love-fest. fucking dick.


A picture of you with a parent or two:

a fabulous photo of pretty much the whole family the summer husband came to visit america. from left to right you have my mum, my sister ladonna, me niece paige, me, husband, my nephew evan and my other sister carmen. sadly, this is the only photo i have of me with my mum with me as a grown up.


A picture of you on your birthday:

my birthday last year in slovakia. i was horrifically drunk and dancing with this precious elderly man who immediately became un-precious as soon as he drunkenly started to thrust at me and grunt during this dance. **shudder**


The youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form:

this is officially the first photo of me evar. what a preciously fat baby!



A picture of you showing off a new haircut:

not so much a new haircut as an abomonation.


A picture of you truly being yourself:





The most recent picture of you:





A picture you're tagged in on Facebook that you aren't actually in:

i was tagged in this photo because i am the one who made his hairs blue. i heart them!




A picture of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it wasn't:

i miss when jane and i were really close and visited each other more often. good fuck i miss this!

i miss the summer that made me who i am. ashley, prancing, thrifting and generally being completely in love with everything, ever.

i miss when all of us were close. when nobody lived in different countries and we got kicked out of pubs for being too happy.


A picture of a time in your life that's over, and you couldn't be more thankful that it is:

jenni and me in poland. although she was amazing and we had lots of fabulous times, i am glad that that particular type of poison has left my life.



A picture with your oldest friend:

jessica and danie circa 1994?


A picture with your newest friend:

jaacq! OMG he is the most fabulous new friend everyone could have. i could squeeze him to death.


A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken:



A picture you taking a shot/chugging a beer/downing some sort of mixed drink:

i don't actually have any photos of me in the process of drinking but i DO have photos of me being precious with my favourite beast pre-sip. GOD i miss you ashley!


A picture of you with someone you love:



A picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day:

just being out of control, pleased and covered with joy from my friends.




A picture that makes your heart hurt:

this was one of the last times we hung out before jerry died. i miss his face so much.


A picture that makes your heart smile:

this is my favourite photo ever in the world. ever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...