Tuesday 23 October 2012

one last tuesday

it's late and barely still Tuesday.

 i SHOULD be on a new blog site next week, but i need to go to bed right now, so here's a list, off the top of my head...

taking to Bri again
Ambien
Steve Carrell
photos
water
salad
ugly dogs
JANEY WILL BE HERE IN SIX DAYS
hating Smart Cars
planning an epic tattoo
school
spaghetti bolognaise
Sebass ... i taught him to give me five!
math
clean glasses
taking off my bra
painting
baking
cooking
Instagram
having a bed frame to sleep on
jersey shirts
jersey sheets
planning an epic Passion Party
creating a new blog
Song Pop
Maplestory 
urinating
Nikko Hurtado
socks
cardigans
vinyl
shears
starting haircutting
colouring my hairs
air freshners
my sisters
Muffin
Roseanne
putting my cold hands on Muffin


alrighty, the Ambien is taking over.

have a beautiful day!

<3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...