Wednesday 21 January 2004

an emo beast

yo. i am here being an emo beast, i feel a mite better right now. i just spoke to chris and he always seems to do the trick. his sister sent me a letter with a piccy of oliver in it and it is just the cutest thing in the world! perhaps tooo cute. i am very excited to meet everyone! it is going to be something so huge and different in my life and i do not know how i am going to do it sometimes, but it will all work out, i think. i am going to go and donate plasma today and i am quite excited about it. it is going to take a long time though because they have to do a physical on me. i am going to take my cd player. i hope shawn's first therapy appointment goes well for him. i worry about him a lot! he is my most favourite husband ever! well then, i am off for a mite. i need to go shower. have a miraculous day! **blows kisses**

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...