Saturday 31 January 2004

**is a beast**

i enjoy how it is four in the afternoon and i have just woken up **is pleased with self** god i am a wild beast... what is it now? still seventeen? okay... so then, i had a lot of odd dreams, and i am wondering if they come from stress... or from all of the blah i have been putting myself through the past few weeks... i feel much more relieved since i have bought my ticket though. MUCH MORE. there was indeed that little fear in my heart that i would be poor forever, thus leaving me to suffer with never meeting my love. but now... there are other little things on my plate that i am trying to relax myself about. i need to go to more meetings or something. stop worrying about all of the shite! it is nuts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...