Saturday 24 January 2004

oh dear...

oh my, a PMS'ing danie is no fun at all. i was in a fantastic mood last night and now i am terrible! people saying stupid things to me and i am all emo... i want to cry right now... i do not know why... i feel all helpless when i am like this. i love chris... he is splendid and we talk about babies, but right now all of that makes me want to cry. i cannot handle the stupid people that are in my life sometimes. i wish i could put up a status message for my life... tell everyone to go to hell that i do not want to encounter... heh, i just realized that i have only told kevin about this journal. perhaps we will keep it this way... it will be our little secret... not ashley's or chris's or shawn's... just mine, kevin's and whoever else reads it outside of my circle of friends. meh... whatevah... i am going to go make some pancakes. have a better day than me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...