Wednesday 4 February 2004

eh... the pain of growing up...

XxOver tHe starS: I'd gladly end my life to make everyone else's better...

Hmmm… why do people have to hurt like he does? I cry for people every day because I wish that pain could offer sympathy sometimes. That it could just cut some people a break. Shawn hurts so much, so often and I pray for him almost every second of the day. He is such a gentle soul and I am curious about his pain. I am curious about it because it plagues him to such a wild degree. Never in my life have I seen someone in so much pain. I try to think back to when I was fifteen and I do not remember ever hurting that much. I remember medicating as much as possible. And I know that that is what Shawn is doing when he is cutting, but it is too much sometimes. He wants to kill himself so much and I do not remember ever wanting to die so passionately. I remember crying and wanting to make things hurt less… and even though I know I had no friends, I never wanted to die. Ever. I want to be able to look into his eyes right now. To be able to hold him and let him know that it does not have to hurt quite as bad as it does. God… I love you Shawn… whether you want to believe it or not. A lot of people do… you are still my most favourite husband. **blows emo kisses** let me help you with your ovaries. I have them also… I know what a pain the can be. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...