Monday 2 February 2004

wow i am tired...

mister butcher decided it would be lovely to wake up the danie at five thirty in the morning... so i am a sleepy beast... hee hee... he is such a beast sometimes... i heart his emo-ness. it pleases me even if he thinks it is rubbish. **blows kisses to mister butcher... and everyone for that matter** i am leaving very soon, but that will come with time... good god i am emo! i have been listening to wild amounts of emo music lately! but it makes me pleased... i enjoy being emo and feeling in love and whatnot. eh, i have to go visit me mum today. i want so badly to tell her about my dad, but i do not think she could handle it just yet... i think she will feel rejected, like she was not enough. i am going to go meet him when i get back from england and i am excited about that! i will get to meet his wife and everything. i want to find my other sister. her name is angelique. that is pretty, hey? i wonder if her and i look alike... **ponders** i have a lot of things on my mind right now. heh... it is good for me though, to have this much going on in here... keeps me alert and on the toes... chris keeps me pleased... tells me about love and things...

the girl who hearts chris butcher says:
tell me about love chris butcher..
Proletariat punkass.. says:
mm about love?
Proletariat punkass.. says:
eek..
the girl who hearts chris butcher says:
hee hee... go on
Proletariat punkass.. says:
its so wonderful that it makes me feel sorry for all the people I used to talk to
Proletariat punkass.. says:
because alot of them don't have it
the girl who hearts chris butcher says:
...
Proletariat punkass.. says:
and the girls.. hmmm, well they can be annoying and pests and its what they do for some reason, but they aren't as happy as me

i heart him so much! he is the most splendid beast in the universe! have a miraculous day and tell someone you love them before the end of it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...