Tuesday 3 February 2004

**is warm and pleased**

eh, i have a lot on the mind. like, not very important things, but things that have my heart weighed down right now. it is tired. i am tired. i just woke up this morning and felt... BLAH. my eyes are heavy and arms seem to be too much to lift at times. i just want to lay in bed all day and be a beast. or, at least until ashley phones. but i need to go do a few things. i am hoping i can get a hold of keving eventually today. eh, we will see. my dad has not emailed me yet and that bothers me some, but then i have to remember the serenity prayer and let it go.

"GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE, THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE."

i need to remember that a lot in my life lately. with the trip and my money and chris and his school. with everything. there are so many things i cannot change and i need to just deal with it... it is so difficult for me sometimes though. i want to have control over everything that is going on right now... and i need to let it go. i am trying to with lots of things. i am outta here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...