Wednesday 4 February 2004

**enjoys speaking to her boyfriend's sister**

why hello there all of you splendid viewers of the journal of danie... how goes it today? I am quite well… I just phoned maria, chris’s sister, and she rocks. We had a very fun conversation about butcher and what a smelly beast he is. Hee hee… I am very excited! She is very lovely and I cannot wait to meet her! I feel better today, like things are going to be okay. I have been able to let a few things go that I have been trying to hold on to. Except Flic, she is going to drive me nuts! If she acts the way she does now whilst I am there I know that there will be a confrontation. She is so terrible and is not grown up like she should be. So needless to say, I am NOT pleased with her. I will need to avoid her when the situation may be such that I will point out the things she is doing. I enjoy doing that, you know… pointing out other people’s faults… but who doesn’t?! hee hee… eh, I think I will survive. I am quite tired today and frustrated with a few things, but perhaps I will live. I have all of these questions going on in my head and I do not know what to do about them. I want to just flip out and shut down for a little while to think about them but I know that will not be in danie’s best interest. I need to look into derby uni. I need to email the administration there and find out what an American girl like me would have to do to get enrolled. And then there is danie living in England and where I would live and how I would make money and blah blah blah. It is dumb… that is so far away, I just need to let it all go. I am outta here… have a miraculous day! **blows kisses**

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...