this week has been... uhhh... i don't even know. it seems literally like yesterday i was sitting down doing my last list of things i heart. i hope the whole year doesn't fly by like this. i need the time!!
eh, list. enjoy!
- janey texts... they are my absolute favourite in the world. i can always be assured a fabulous text from her at least once a day and for that, i am delighted. she always sends me the funniest, most wonderful little ditties that either reek of smut or scream emo and love. my favourite from this week? it went as follows: 'Waiting for bus to work-van goes by with Dan's Luxury Travel on the side. It looks like a painted ambulance.Surely your customers would suffocate in that amount of luxury?x' she's my favourite. ever.
- serious muffin talks... whilst i love the fun, joking talks we have (which are fairly constant) it is always nice to have the serious talks too. lately they have revolved a lot about his sons and what he would like to see happen with them when he returns to america. it's been really nice. i like that he is opening up to me about things more often.
- movie dates with my pow pow... as usual!
- andrew jackson jihad
- popping my wrists
- viennese whirls
- OMG lee lee date today and tomorrow! oh yes, my favourite lee lee is back in derby and we will have having a serious playdate in a mere eleven hours and then, THEN tomorrow we will be going to a live filming of Most Haunted. it is thrilling and i cannae wait to snuggle his little face off!
- the smell of acrylic paint
- stretching my ears
- having a wee
- my mum's handwriting
- the amount the muffin loves me
- my cleavage
- cutting out patterns
- johnny scissors chats with pow pow
- my memory foam pillow (aka: 'fernando fernandez)
- studying for my life in the UK test
- kimya dawson
- my fake uggs
- the amount of weight i've lost... and the resulting amazing feelings.
- the answers the muffin gives me when i ask him to tell me something lovely.. please see below:
Him: something lovely huh? you look amazing lately and I am so proud of you for this weight loss, I hope you keep up with it and start feeling healthier and happier as time goes on.
Him: when you smile, I see more of it now
Him: your face glows
starbeast: more of what?
Him: more of your smile
Him: your face glows and you seem so much happier
Him: and then you smile and your cheeks look so cute
Him: there's just more expression now
Him: that's all I'm saying
thank you week, you have been delightful.