Tuesday 30 November 2010

tuesday fings...

you know what i do every tuesday and i don't feel like a blurb about why i do it or how i'm feeling. it's early and i've a toothache.

just have a list:

Julianne Moore
film adverts with no talking
roasted ham
Sims 3
full-fat milk
washing my face
crayons
driving on the interstate
grits with butter and sugar on
talking to my sister
Full House
chicken burgers
Rachael Yamagata
not having to sleep alone at night
bratwurst
painting my nails
the sound of wind flying around the house
popping my neck
my nightguard
working out
planning meals
spaghetti
memories
Janeyface
how okay i've felt with all things Muffin for the last week-ish
Japanese gore
touching my hand to the radiator when i feel desperately cold
all my cupcake-scented bath products
cast iron cooking dishes
sexytime
how beautiful i've felt lately
super-strong pain killers (not the illegal kind, but the kind that actually work)
Michael Cera
Juno
Scott Pilgrim
Challis
nudity
feeling challenged

the end. have a beautiful week, please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...