Wednesday 8 December 2010

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.






it's Muffin by a long shot.

i am the owner of countless journals and memories that date back to 2001, all starring this beautiful boy. the one boy that has flown in and out of my life, but always been THERE since then.

he's been both in my heart and on my mind constantly for nearly ten years. he's been a friend who, almost as if by magic, has appeared when i've needed him most (sometimes without me even having known i needed him), and made everything feel so much better. he's listened to me and held me and knows me more than anyone else in my life.

he's so beautiful and i'm happy to be able to say that he is this, the person that i've been closest with the longest, because, well, bloody LOOK at him! he's beautiful!

<3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...