Sunday 1 November 2009

27: What about being a child do you miss the most?

for me,the thing that was most special about being a child was the complete innocence.

you just live in this magical world where everything is taken care of for you and you don't have to worry about anything beyond what piece of playground equipment you are going to play on during recess. i miss that. the innocence and ignorant bliss i was able to live in as a child.

i'm not saying i don't heart being a grown-up, but sometimes it would be so nice to just be able to ring someone in my family after a metaphorical skinned knee and have them fix it for me. have them hold me and tell me it will all be okay and would i like an ice lolly?

that's what danie wants right now. to feel small again. to feel small and be taken care of.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...